BBA Core Courses
In order to complete the Anderson BBA Program, students must successfully complete the program's required core courses in addition to concentration courses, an upper division humanities, and any free electives. Effective for students admitted for Fall 2011 or thereafter.
BBA Core Courses (31 credit hours)
- ACCT 2120 - Principles of Accounting II
- MGMT 300 - Operations Management
- MGMT 306 - Organizational Behavior & Diversity
- MGMT 308 - Ethical, Political , and Social Environment of Business
- MGMT 310 - Legal Issues for Managers
- MGMT 322 - Marketing Management
- MGMT 326 - Financial Management
- MGMT 328 - International Management
- MGMT 398 - Career Management Skills
- MGMT 450 - Computer Based Information Systems
- MGMT 498 - Strategic Management
Information about the core courses can be found at the UNM Catalog.
Visit the BBA concentrations page for more information about each concentration.