At Anderson we work to give students the chance to get involved, build lasting friendships and develop a pathway for those that follow in their footsteps. Our Student Organizations are key. The Anderson School of Management is dedicated to our local and national business communities; our student organization members create lasting networks imbued with meaningful connection, a sense of community, growth-in-leadership and opportunity that instills life-long success as future Alumni.
Student Organization List
Our organizations represent a diverse set of communities and disciplines, but all are dedicated to excellence of service in business and management. A list of some of our highlighted student organizations can be found below.
- American Indian Business Association (AIBA)
- Anderson Graduate Ambassadors
- Association of Graduate Business Students (AGBS)
- Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA)
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Finance Management Association (FMA)
- Information Security and Analytics Research Team (iSMART)
- Management Accounting, Fraud and Internal Audit
- Professional Sales Association
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Student Center for Public Trust (SCPT)
- Women in Leadership