Skip to main content


New Student Learning Workshop

Workshops will NOT be held on Thursday, December 21st and Friday, December 22nd, 2017.

The Anderson Advisement Center will start holding New Student Learning Workshops on September 14th, 2017. The workshops will be held in Travelstead Hall (Building 65) in room 125. You do not need to register for a New Student Learning Workshop, it will be first come, first serve and limited to 15 students per workshop.

New Student Learning Workshop Times

  • Thursdays 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
  • Fridays 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
  • Fridays 2:00PM – 3:00PM

If you have any questions, call us at (505) 277-3290. 

Degree Progress Check

Students will receive a Degree Progress Check hold when they have 60+ credit hours and have not been admitted to Anderson. Students must set up an appointment with an advisor or come in to open advisement to get the hold removed. Advisors will be checking your schedule and making sure you are on the right track to admission to Anderson.

Apply to Graduate

Students will receive an Apply to Graduate Hold when they have 90+ credit hours but do not have a graduation record on file. Students must simply fill out a graduation application to have the hold removed. Students may do so here: If your original graduation date changes please let your advisor know.


Students receiving a probation hold must set up an advisement appointment with their assigned academic advisor to get this hold removed.