Hours & Contact Info
Academic Advisement & Career Services Mission
We believe students have the capacity to make strategic choices and are the drivers of their own success. Our mission is to empower students as they pursue success by providing the necessary resources for them to make informed decisions and provide assistance as they manage their academic and professional careers.
Undergraduate Academic Advisors, Graduate Advisors, Career Services, and our Student Recruiter will be available on:
- Monday from 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Tuesday from 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Friday from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Advisors are available to both pre-business students and BBA students admitted to Anderson. Click to see the list of advisors and their assignments.
Students wishing to schedule an appointment are now able to do so through LoboAchieve.
You can reach the Anderson Advisement Office at (505) 277-3290. You may find the Anderson Advisement Office on the first floor of the MCM building.
Anderson's Director of Student Services
- Florencio Olguin
- Director, Student Services
- Phone: (505) 277-3290
- Office: MCM 1078
- WWW: http://www.mgt.unm.edu/advisement/
- About Florencio: Florencio Olguin Jr. is a graduate of UNM with a Master of Public Administration degree and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication. Prior to joining the Anderson team, he was a staff member with the UNM Office of the Registrar. Through his leadership positions as an undergraduate student, which included roles as President of the Student Union Building Board and Executive Director of Governmental Affairs for the ASUNM Student Government, Florencio realized his passion for the field of higher education. He enjoys helping students at Anderson realize their full potential and encourages students to get involved on campus.