Minor in Management
Students interested in adding a Minor in Marketing Management should meet with the advisor in their major college to declare the minor and have it added to the degree plan. Students interested in obtaining a Minor concentration in Management must complete 18 hours with a “C-” or better from the following two categories:
Students must complete the following 9 credit hours:
- ENGL 102: Composition II: Analysis and Argument
- ECON 106*: Introductory Microeconomics
- MGMT 322: Marketing Management
*Please note: Students majoring in Economics will not be allowed to include economics courses in their Minor in Marketing Management.
Choose nine hours from the following management courses.
Each student should consult with the Marketing faculty advisor to choose Marketing courses. Please note that not all Marketing courses are offered each semester. Marketing courses include:
- MGMT 433: Management of Service Operations
- MGMT 435: Marketing Strategy
- MGMT 480: Buyer Behavior
- MGMT 481: Marketing Research I
- MGMT 483: International Marketing
- MGMT 484: Sales Management
- MGMT 485: Retailing Management
- MGMT 486: Logistics Systems Management
- MGMT 487: Promotion Management
- MGMT 488: Materials and Supply Chain Management
- MGMT 489: Marketing of Services
- Some MGMT 490 special topics offerings
Please consult the UNM catalog for course descriptions and pre-requisites.
Minor In Marketing Management Worksheet
Please track your progress using this worksheet.
Students interested in obtaining a Minor concentration in Management must complete 18 hours with a "C-" or better from the following:
9 credits from the following:
9 hours from Marketing Management courses:
|Total Credit Hours (must equal 18):||_______|