BBA Concentration Information
Candidates for the BBA degree should declare a concentration no later than the first semester of their senior year.
There are a variety of concentrations available to Anderson BBA students. Each concentration offers its own benefits and opportunities. Details of each concentration and its required courses can be found by clicking on the links included below. The required hours for each concentration are listed on the checklist.
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Film and Digital Media Arts (formerly Interdisciplinary Film and Digital Media)
- International Management
- International Management in Latin America
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Leadership