Hours & Contact Info
Academic Advisement & Career Services Mission
We believe students have the capacity to make strategic choices and are the drivers of their own success. Our mission is to empower students as they pursue success by providing the necessary resources for them to make informed decisions and provide assistance as they manage their academic and professional careers.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Open Advisement Office Hours
Undergraduate Academic Advisors will be available on:
- Wednesday from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Career Services will be available on:
- Wednesday from 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Friday from 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Advisors are available to both pre-business students and BBA students admitted to Anderson. Click to see the list of advisors and their assignments.
Students wishing to schedule an appointment are now able to do so through LoboAchieve.
You can reach the Anderson Advisement Office at (505) 277-3290. You may find the Anderson Advisement Office on the first floor of the MCM building (MCM 1030).
Anderson's Director of Student Services
- Florencio Olguin
- Director, Student Services
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (505) 277-3290
- Office: MCM Advisement
- WWW: http://www.mgt.unm.edu/advisement/
- About Florencio: Florencio "Flo" Olguin Jr. brings more than 6 years of professional experience at UNM to his role overseeing advisement, career services, and graduate admissions. Flo is passionate about helping Anderson students navigate the many academic and professional opportunities available at New Mexico's flagship business school, and encourages students to get involved on campus through student organizations. Prior to joining the Anderson School of Management, he worked for the Division of Enrollment Management in the Office of the University Registrar. In his free time, Flo enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and their two dogs.
BA, Political Science and Public Relations, UNM
MPA, Public Management, UNM