Transfer Student Admissions
Transfer Students Admission Requirements
- Download the Transfer Student Checklist.
- Completion of pre-admission coursework. A checklist of required pre-admission coursework is part of your application.
- A minimum grade of "C" and an overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 on all required pre-admission coursework.
- An overall combined GPA of 2.5 on all University of New Mexico and transfer coursework.
- Submission of Application to the Anderson School Advisement Center during the semester that pre-admission coursework is to be completed.
- You must be admitted to UNM before you can be admitted to Anderson. Visit the UNM website for more information.
- Send official transcripts from all institutions attended. Please notify your advisor if you have academic coursework in progress from another institution, i.e. CNM.
Requirements are subject to change. Please note that there is no guarantee of admission.
Application Materials Checklist
- Admission Requirements (above)
- Application: Please complete the application.
- All information should be filled in completely by applicant.
- Transfer students must include appropriate documentation of coursework in progress at institutions other than UNM with their application. To facilitate the transfer of courses within certain degree programs, New Mexico colleges and universities have collaborated to develop transferable discipline modules. To view equivalent courses across other New Mexico colleges and universities, download the Business Articulation Matrix.
- Admissions Application Receipt (sent via email)