Transfer Student Admissions
Transfer Students Admission Requirements
- Meet with an Anderson School of Management Academic Advisor early and often to discuss your academic options, and plan your transition to UNM. You do not need to be admitted into UNM to meet with your Anderson Advisor. Please find an Academic Advisor in the following link: https://bba.mgt.unm.edu/advisement/bba-advisement.asp
- Transfer Students must meet all UNM Transfer Admission Requirements listed in the following link: http://admissions.unm.edu/future-students/transfer/index.html
- Students do not need to satisfy all Anderson admission requirements, before being admitted and transferring to UNM. Please correlate early and often with an Anderson Academic Advisor to determine when you should transition to UNM.
- The Anderson School of Management Pre-admission requirements are listed in the following link: https://bba.mgt.unm.edu/forms/pdf/PurpleSheet.pdf (Admission requirements are subject to change)
- A minimum grade of "C" and an overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 on all required pre-admission coursework is required for admission into Anderson.
- An overall combined GPA of 2.5 on all University of New Mexico and transfer coursework required for admission into Anderson.
- You must be admitted into UNM before you can be admitted into Anderson.
- Send official transcripts from all institutions attended. Please notify your advisor if you have academic coursework in progress from another institution, i.e. CNM.
- There is no application for the Anderson School of Management. Once you have been admitted into UNM, and have satisfied all pre-admission requirements, your Anderson Advisor will admit you into your program.
Requirements are subject to change. Please note that there is no guarantee of admission.