UNM Student Admissions
- Must be a declared pre-business student
- Completion of pre-admission coursework.
- A minimum grade of "C" and an overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 on all required pre-admission coursework.
- An overall combined GPA of 2.5 on all University of New Mexico and transfer coursework.
- Please notify your advisor if you have academic coursework in progress from another institution, i.e. CNM.
- Students will be considered for automatic admission and do not need to apply.
Requirements are subject to change. Please note that there is no guarantee of admission.