We believe students have the capacity to make strategic choices and are the drivers of their own success. Our mission is to empower students as they pursue success by providing the necessary resources for them to make informed decisions and provide assistance as they manage their academic and professional careers.
Search UNM's knowledge base for immediate answers to the most frequently asked questions. Visit UNM FastInfo and click on Find Answers. Select Schools of Management from the drop-down menu that appears.
8:00am - 5:00pm
Mondays 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
The goals for Speed Advising: getting holds removed, course overrides, registration errors, waitlist, & other quick questions. If you are a BBA student and have other questions, please visit your LoboAchieve page to schedule an appointment. MBA, MACCT and Career Services related appointments can be made with the Advisement front desk at (505) 277-3290.
Students in the Anderson School of Management can schedule an appointment to see their advisor through LoboAchieve in ten easy steps, here’s how:
1. Look up your assigned advisor by looking below.
2. Go to http://loboachieve.unm.edu/
3. Log in with your UNM user name and password.
4. From the “Home” screen, in your “My Success Network”, find or search for your advisor. Click on the link below their name that says “See Available Appointments”.
5. You can view the person’s available appointments by day or week. Go to the day on which you would like to make your appointment, and look for an available appointment time.
6. Select “Sign Up”
7. Select a “Reason” for your appointment.
8. Enter a Description of what you would like to discuss with your advisor during the appointment.
9. Click “Submit”.
10. You will receive a confirmation of the appointment in your UNM email.
** If you are currently a UNM Student, you are required to use your UNM email account for all electronic communication. Also, please include your full name and Banner ID number.